Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Map Download Upon Reset

Map Download Upon Reset Empty Map Download Upon Reset

Post  avatarfan888 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 am

Just Wondering (again) if, one, will there be a map reset soon (as in whole map) as i have heard that it will be. Of which i'd be ex tactic at because personally, I'd love a map reset in 1.3, for all the epic stuff that can spawn around it.
    Two, if/when the map resets, will there be a world download? I joined only a few weeks ago and have built a semi-big castle of which thanks to recent *rumours* I'm scared i'll lose it when the map updates. So i really want a map download so i could copy it into a schematic on mcedit, buildcraft and paint in 2D. If not, i'll have to only do it in paint.
    Cheers
    AV

andf
    andf
    Admin

Map Download Upon Reset Empty Re: Map Download Upon Reset

Post  andf Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 am

Just Wondering (again) if, one, will there be a map reset soon (as in whole map) as i have heard that it will be. Of which i'd be ex tactic at because personally, I'd love a map reset in 1.3, for all the epic stuff that can spawn around it.
    Two, if/when the map resets, will there be a world download? I joined only a few weeks ago and have built a semi-big castle of which thanks to recent *rumours* I'm scared i'll lose it when the map updates. So i really want a map download so i could copy it into a schematic on mcedit, buildcraft and paint in 2D. If not, i'll have to only do it in paint.
    Cheers
    AV
    If it is good then you have a chance to get it imported to the new world. Post some pics.

And yes, the reset is comming.

Map Download Upon Reset Empty Re: Map Download Upon Reset

Post  avatarfan888 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:06 am

I'll get some screen's tomorrow, bit to late at midnight to go on Mc.
    In relation to my castle build, I don't believe its of an amazing proportion, but i'll get the screens as i said above, but I cant make promises of a one-of-a-kind castle. I just like it because its safe and secure unless I give permission to be able to go in. If i do get to keep it over the update, I'm sure my friend and his stone brick mini castle, rather than my cobblestone one would want to keep his as well >.<

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:59 am