Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

i_pride_i ABUSIVE MODERATOR

Poll

Is Mopper awsome? And is pride a jerk?

[ 2 ]
    i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_left25%i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_left0%i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_left0%i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_left63%i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_left12%i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 8
    mopper2
    mopper2

i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Empty i_pride_i ABUSIVE MODERATOR

Post  mopper2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:30 am

OK... So I was on lost boys and i_pride_i Aka Travis had kicked Hjaiv out of ninja because he is bad at pvp... (this is true but that's not the point.) Hjaiv is angry, and has all right to be. But he is swearing (he should not have been) and pride muted him. When Hjaiv is un-muted, he continues to talk about how he wants to be in ninja. pride now begins to bully Hjaiv and say things like: "UMADBRO?". I know this is wrong already and I tell pride to shut the hell up and stop bullying Hjaiv. he just tells me to Shut up myself. They continue to argue and I am doing my own thing... When i_pride_i tells Hjaiv to RAGE HANG HIMSELF. I know this is just A game, but honestly? that is a threat and I think that Pride deserves a significant punishment. Including demotion, jailing or banning him. This is not the first time I have see Pride being Abusive (or as he calls it "trolling.. but I think this is worse than a troll.) to other players.

Thanks! Smile
    ~mopps

[EDIT]: I go on again and tell people to read the post and Pride calls me "Stupid" And rights: "xD" after it

[EDIT]: Forget this Post... it was a misunderstanding. I talked o Hjaiv. I misunderstood what was going on. Sorry pride

Last edited by mopper2 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pride
    Pride

i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Empty Don't even bother.

Post  Pride Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 am

First off, I kicked Hjaiv out of Ninja because Ninja is full and Redrooster didn't want anymore people joining. So, the cap of Ninja is 22. Secondly, Hjaiv and I were bored and having our fun little arguement. So, kid stay out of other people's business and mind your own. We were both bored. I'm sure he's over the whole kicking thing by now. I even asked Red if he wanted him back in and he said he didn't care. Silly 10 year old girl. Also, a mod doesn't get demoted for arguing. A mod gets demoted for abusing powers like tp, god, and other privileges. Nice try, and get your facts straight next time before trying to "stick up" for anyone. It was a friendly little argument ffs.
    Pride
    Pride

i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Empty Almost forgot.

Post  Pride Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 am

Truth be told, you truly are stupid. Last I recall ABUSE doesn't involve arguments and saying "umadbro?". Your vocab is a little off.
    pepsda
    pepsda

i_pride_i  ABUSIVE MODERATOR Empty Re: i_pride_i ABUSIVE MODERATOR

Post  pepsda Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:48 am

Idk whats up, but please dont make stupid polls like this....

Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Post  Olyol95 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:15 am

*sentence ;P
    wetaker1
    wetaker1

Post  wetaker1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:25 pm

PRIDE IS UNBLAMABLE!
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 am

I love how the poll was supposed to be against pride but he ended up winning...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:27 am