Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I would like to formally propose to become a moderator

Bungroids

I would like to formally propose to become a moderator Empty I would like to formally propose to become a moderator

Post  Bungroids Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:45 am

Now, I know I have some anger and language issues. Although I believe that my dedication to helping people and moderating affairs is good. I would like to promise everyone on the server that I will enforce rules established by the administers, and I will limit my own slandering and inappropriate behavior. I've been on this server for a while, and I know how it functions. So I'm asking anyone who believes that I would do good as a mod, to support me.
    Desmond_Harold
    Desmond_Harold

I would like to formally propose to become a moderator Empty Re: I would like to formally propose to become a moderator

Post  Desmond_Harold Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 am

I am neutral on this subject but regardless, Rule #7...
    Desmond
    pepsda
    pepsda

I would like to formally propose to become a moderator Empty Re: I would like to formally propose to become a moderator

Post  pepsda Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 am

I agree on rule 7 but that rule doesnt seem to apply on forums...

Bung, I dont believe you would be a great candidate on behalf of the anger issues. You will get people who will cry abuse and who will attempt to make you mad. If you cant handle this, being a mod is a bad idea.
    Bungroids

Post  Bungroids Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 am

With greater responsibility comes greater change. Now I am willing.
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Sry, it doesn't work that way. I will consider it though.
    Dragongunz
    Dragongunz

Post  Dragongunz Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:53 pm

You do Know getting moded isnt like get buildered. Many people will Bugger your whenever they can during your time and youll most likely never have a soul again and may or may not get actual time to "play" minecraft But Rather BABYSITT.

Secondly, (you are aware of rule 7) we Cant do that just because someone asked like andf said. bung you should know this by Now how many times have we ignored the "OP ME OP ME MOD ME MOD ME" . 3, you should just stick with trying to get builder due to fact your a GREAT builder and getting moderator Would take away alot of your time to do such things. Im dead serious you wouldnt want moderator we dont get to mess around much. Ok ill be honest some mods mess around but they still do work Razz
    4. Like i said earlier. once you get modded your selling your soul away never to get it back Razz youll have a lust for minecraft moderating and never again play mc much the same.
    trust me you wouldnt want that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:00 pm