Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Desmond_Harold
mopper2
Fluxx_is_angry
7 posters

Lostboys/saga ideas for factions/arenas. FOR ANDF/DRAGONGUNZ11

Fluxx_is_angry
    Fluxx_is_angry

Lostboys/saga ideas for factions/arenas. FOR ANDF/DRAGONGUNZ11 Empty Lostboys/saga ideas for factions/arenas. FOR ANDF/DRAGONGUNZ11

Post  Fluxx_is_angry Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 am

i decided to make this a topic on it's own, just so andf and dragongunz11 can read this Razz

my ideas-
    -settlement chat (/sc)
    -group chating, like private chat or /msg but with larger groups, max 5. using /addgc (name) to add a person to the gc and /gcstats for overall group chat stats, such ad\s people in it, the starter of it, and when it was formed. (using /gc for talking and /creategc to make it. removla of member would be commanded by /gcremove (name) and to get rid of chat would be /gcdisban
    -having a city for each faction/guild. owned and created by the guild/faction leadre, or mod if leader is not wanting or not experieced enough to craft well. this will be held at /fspawn ,ecept cities will have a teleporter to all faction/guld members settlements, a main town square with lots of scenery,market,and apartments for rent? and a city storage place for your specials to be kept safe.
    - jobs in the city, such as market owner, a blacksmith being the only one to fully repair amour and tools. and etc.
    -a main arena for each faction, and easy tp to get there form all factions/guilds, but arena made reletivly close to the main fspawn, so if you wanted there u could walk there, but other factions/guilds would have to tp there and could not get out of main arena place, so they couldnt pillage.
    -pillage abilities for factions/guilds. in fstats it would show if faction/guild's pilage is activated, meaning that the faction/guild could access another faction/guild's home base/city. this would include that if pillage is activated, you can pillage but u can also get pillaged. if pillage is deactivated, you can not pillage of get pillaged.
    I HOPE SOMEONE ACTUSLLY LIKES THESE? :/

sorry i talk/text/chat to much.

Last edited by Fluxx_is_angry on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fluxx_is_angry
    Fluxx_is_angry

Lostboys/saga ideas for factions/arenas. FOR ANDF/DRAGONGUNZ11 Empty Re: Lostboys/saga ideas for factions/arenas. FOR ANDF/DRAGONGUNZ11

Post  Fluxx_is_angry Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 am

also a needed weekly battle for factions in the pvp world. like a shcedueld battle for all factions/guilds. maybe have a team of 5 for each battle? maybe tryouts for faction/guilds inside them, makeing teams for eatchother, training, idk Razz alsoif anyone wants to know how much i am addicted to minecraft and lostboys i havea dream about me making this sick arena i thought of...... and i made blueprints... so ya i have no life. ummm.. yea... awks... MUFFINS. cats? umm.. meow. yeaa...
    mopper2
    mopper2

Lostboys/saga ideas for factions/arenas. FOR ANDF/DRAGONGUNZ11 Empty I like some

Post  mopper2 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:48 am

I realy like the faction battles with the trouts. and I also like the settlement chat, but i think the command should be /s like /f for faction chat
    Desmond_Harold
    Desmond_Harold

Lostboys/saga ideas for factions/arenas. FOR ANDF/DRAGONGUNZ11 Empty Re: Lostboys/saga ideas for factions/arenas. FOR ANDF/DRAGONGUNZ11

Post  Desmond_Harold Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 am

Please dont double post, it will not make people want to reaply/post any more, also do NOT spam like that again.
    Thanks
    Desmond
    Fluxx_is_angry
    Fluxx_is_angry

Post  Fluxx_is_angry Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:23 pm

spam desmond?vhow? i made a comment on a thing. but then i thought itd be better to make it a topic and FORGOT to delete the other one. sorry for the mistake Razz
    Fluxx_is_angry
    Fluxx_is_angry

Post  Fluxx_is_angry Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:29 pm

oh and mopper i belive /s is already a command im believing, so thats why i think it should be /sc
    Desmond_Harold
    Desmond_Harold

Post  Desmond_Harold Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 am

By spam i mean you coming onto lostboys, telling mods/admins to go on forums and view your ideas. Then you copied and re-posted that same sentence multiple times in very rapid succession and logged off lostboys.
    Desmond
    Fluxx_is_angry
    Fluxx_is_angry

Post  Fluxx_is_angry Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 am

oh well explain my "spam" a little better next time Razz
    Dragongunz
    Dragongunz

Post  Dragongunz Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:36 am

Well Anything with plugins I wouldnt be able to do Razz but there good ideas group chats. Ive decided that the current Factions are unbalanced My idea of Giving Certain factions Certain buffs didnt work out as planned. the Ninjas /j Command Is op And anytime someone with /j gets hurt they run away and heal like noobs they also have had other factions complain about them because they can get into Areas by glitching the /j command and making it so they can go through doors :p. Ive decided giving Factions Certain Perks like that is Too Op and Nothing can balance it out and therefore i will takeaway Certain abilities. At the current state of pvp world there are lots of things screwy About it. Raids Are usually Stupid and turn into no armored People Punching Diamond armored people Razz.

Ive talked to pepsda And we think best approach to making pvp more fun and Player run not Moderator/Admin run, So Somethings i will be doing are this,

1. Factions Get no bonus's and no special Commands. This means no chests full or armor or potions at start.

2. A new Map. (since the current one Is kinda crappy Razz ) Players will Get to make there own Settlements but at a VERY HIGH PRICE ( Either Diamonds or () ) ! (Mods/Admins can Claim extra Areas or level up the settlements For a price of Diamonds or () )

3. Faction Leader Inactivity to Lead or coordinate attacks or Defense or even Build at least will Lead to the Leader being Deranked and another Worthy Faction member of the same faction Getting Ranked up to leader Taking the old ones place.

4. Greifing Will be TOTTALLY allowed On pvp world and on Sometimes if a raid is happening Factions can Ask a Moderator/Op/Admin To Help Assist them In breaking Blocks In Claimed Areas To Reveal Hidden Chests Or Even Enemy Hiding Spots where Pussy Members Are hiding from pvp.

5. Multiple Bases: Factions Always Start with 1 Claimed base Which acts as there primary Hq but factions can also Make New bases and claim them if they have the () or diamonds, Or they can just make a base And hope it wont get Pillaged / Attacked/ greifed. This means Unclaimed bases will need to be Defended and Have Many Members actively on to Protect the bases.

6. Right Of Conquest and PIllaging Laws: The Right Of Conquest Is basically if you win in a fight you can keep the items and if a player Dies twice by the same player but has Guardian Rune, the player who killed the player who died twice Gets One item of choice( a player can deny giving the player the item(s) of choice but still has to give them something in return) the Items has to be from the players inv At the time of Death on the second death !

Pillaging Laws: Factions who decide to PvP and attack other factions must follow theese rules. No Spawn camping. Players who are Attacking or are Defending Cannot camp/Hide in a place where the enemy cannot get to you, like hiding in a hole Or Staying in a TownSqaure Razz ( COUGH COUGH ALL NINJAS.) Due to this rule TRAP DOORS AND DOORS OF ANY SORT CANNOT BE CLAIMED! Im sick and tired of pussies hiding behind locked doors and not fighting. Another Pillaging Law Is A raid cannot last for no longer then 45-60 minutes.

7. to be continued when i think of more things
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

When will this map be going up?

I am going to florida for a little over a week and wont be back till the 15th. Whille I am gone, wet/farm/k4 can chose an owner for Merc.
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 am

http://lostboys.servegame.com/t208-faction-settlement-and-pvp-ideas
    &
    http://lostboys.servegame.com/t108-new-ranks

I do believe some of these ideas were taken, and had you already saw the top link...
    Dragongunz
    Dragongunz

Post  Dragongunz Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 am

Eta For Starting this all is 1.3 and this time Bases Will have to be made at the start and cannot be premade!

( Mods who are helping at start will be making sure Diamond Armored people wont Be killing everyone As they will help Pvp for weaker sides! )
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:45 am

ok ill help :I drag Razz your mad bro?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:44 pm