Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dragongunz
wetaker1
redrooster9500
pepsda
8 posters

Dragongunz11

pepsda
    pepsda

Dragongunz11 Empty Dragongunz11

Post  pepsda Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Okay, Dragon has abused his admin powers A LOT.

He declares war on me and somehow gets to my town. It is far from spawn and the only reasonable way he got there was via tp.

When we fight him, he frequently tp's to/near us, tp's to a point behind us, or just tp's to who ever we are fighting then kills us from behind.

I made a bunker (It was made out of bedrock and had a locked door. I understand bedrock is bad etc etc, but that isnt the point.) that there was no way to get in. He tp'd to me while I was in it then proceded to claim it.

He also has used worldedit to grief my town
    Dragongunz11 2012-010Dragongunz11 2012-011

and wrote sh*t in the sky with glowstone....

I understand that the whole bedrok bunker was bad, I get that and wont do it again. But Dragon has gone too far.

P.S. The worldedit area was claimed, the sky writing area wasnt. But still, I consider it griefing.
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Dragongunz11 Empty Re: Dragongunz11

Post  redrooster9500 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:45 pm

you don`t have to give me the food or glass i made some bread and made some glass Razz
    wetaker1
    wetaker1

Post  wetaker1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:38 pm

It i true that Dragon did that to your town but in my view it wasnt so bad because it would only take about 2 wands for you to fix it entirely pep still he shouldnt of done it in the first place ^_^
    Dragongunz
    Dragongunz

Post  Dragongunz Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:32 am

Well haha I did make the Glowstone Graffiti but that giant hole wasnt me. graffiti isnt greifing really Fisha does that to everyone anyway Razz

Second i tpd to duckman who didnt specify why he wanted me to tp to him and saw you guys Attacking Him So i broke a fence peice jumped down to where you where Fell down and Kill sob Then /j back to duck to whom i was aiming At. instead It tpd me to behind you.

Third You made a BEDROCK Wall And BEDROCK Base to Which DEFAULT players Cannot Get.

Fourth i had a home Set near your town and i /frally people.

andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:39 am

I thought drag made that hole too. Its not as serious as the bedrock thingy, but still, drag don't do it.
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 am

What dragon just said, was true im a warmaster I was the 1 who told him to sethome there and then he tp'ed me and Sirjewelly and we made rally points to rain hell on you and your people!
    Twisted Evil

-Mavric, Solid & Faith
    duckman6411
    duckman6411

Post  duckman6411 Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 am

When pep thought drag tped to him when he was in my Garden I told drag to tp to me and then well you guys were shooting arrows through the hole I made drag jumped on a House and into the Garden He did not tp
    duckman6411
    duckman6411

Post  duckman6411 Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 am

Well not to Pep Hess or Sob
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:33 am

Okay, well the pvp thing.....

I was attacking dragons town with sobarona and hesspeller i believe, we couldnt get all the way into his town so we were firing arrows at duckmanwho was in his house. Dragon tp'd to duckman and couldnt kill us, so he left the house.

He fell about 7 blocks down after leaving the house and I went to kill him, as i dropped down to his level, he jumped onto a roof that was level with where sobarona and hess were standing and attacks them, afterwards saying he only tp'd to duck and completely denied tp'ing onto the roof.

He has done similar things many times, like teleport to us and stuff.
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:38 am

pepsda wrote:Okay, well the pvp thing.....

I was attacking dragons town with sobarona and hesspeller i believe, we couldnt get all the way into his town so we were firing arrows at duckmanwho was in his house. Dragon tp'd to duckman and couldnt kill us, so he left the house.

He fell about 7 blocks down after leaving the house and I went to kill him, as i dropped down to his level, he jumped onto a roof that was level with where sobarona and hess were standing and attacks them, afterwards saying he only tp'd to duck and completely denied tp'ing onto the roof.

He has done similar things many times, like teleport to us and stuff.

Bs

-Mavric
    sirjewell

Post  sirjewell Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 am

I was with Mavric when we attaked Iron dragon set a /frally and i set a /frally and so did mavric and all of the faction rallyed to us kitted out for war we could not attack them at all but they use lava to kill most of us because it was a safe zone and then we gave up and went back to dragons settlement when i saw fisk cooming through the trees i told dragon and we started after him after a long chase through the jungle Pep tped to fisk to help him and killed me and someone else witch is abusement of power beacuse i could have tped to fisk and put god mode on and killed him but i didnt because it would be abuse of power but pep still did

pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 am

Not a once have I tp'd to people... If you looked behind you, you would have seen me sneaking up behind you guys tokill you, after i killed you, drag popped out of nowhere and kills me... I mean, I was in you town high in the sky, it isnt that hard to find people when you can see the entire jungle. When there was a few of you grouped up, your name plates stood out.

And mav you and just mad I keep killing you Razz
    duckman6411
    duckman6411

Post  duckman6411 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 am

Drag was in my house and I saw him jump on to the Other house he didn't tp
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:54 am

pepsda wrote:Not a once have I tp'd to people... If you looked behind you, you would have seen me sneaking up behind you guys tokill you, after i killed you, drag popped out of nowhere and kills me... I mean, I was in you town high in the sky, it isnt that hard to find people when you can see the entire jungle. When there was a few of you grouped up, your name plates stood out.

And mav you and just mad I keep killing you Razz

Silly pep, U dont even phase me, bro
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:02 am

Duckman: Yes he was in your house. Then he left and tried to jump to the other roof, he failed and fell about 10 blocks. The then used /jump to get onto the roof that was right behind the group of us. I was going to kill him when he fell, but he jumped when i dropped down to his level.

Mavric: If you dont have anything to contribute to this thread, please dont comment and take up space.
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:50 am

Dogs go woof, ducks go quack, enemy factions go "he abused his powers".
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 am

andf wrote:Dogs go woof, ducks go quack, enemy factions go "he abused his powers".

Troololololololo lol!
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:02 am

Taking up space. Very Happy

-Mavric
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Well I learned my lesson, when dragon does something that isn't fair or is cheating, it is no big deal. But when I kill someone, I get accused of having creative on, spawning gear for my team mates, and other stuff.

Oh and apparently herobrine has worldedit or something because nobody will admit to making that hole and I didn't do it soo...

Sorry for trying to fight on fair grounds.

P.S. I never spawned stuff for my team mates other than once for adison. I also didn't give them supplies for their homes other than food, Bungroids double slab roof (Just the basic floor, I didn't make the pool and all that.), and the lava waterfall.

Edit: you guys may want to look into people such as sirjewell and dragon spawning things. I know sirjewell did, hell, I saw him spawn wolves for redrooster, and I wouldn't be shocked if dragon spawned things for his people.
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:20 am

pepsda wrote:Well I learned my lesson, when dragon does something that isn't fair or is cheating, it is no big deal. But when I kill someone, I get accused of having creative on, spawning gear for my team mates, and other stuff.

Oh and apparently herobrine has worldedit or something because nobody will admit to making that hole and I didn't do it soo...

Sorry for trying to fight on fair grounds.

P.S. I never spawned stuff for my team mates other than once for adison. I also didn't give them supplies for their homes other than food, Bungroids double slab roof (Just the basic floor, I didn't make the pool and all that.), and the lava waterfall.

Edit: you guys may want to look into people such as sirjewell and dragon spawning things. I know sirjewell did, hell, I saw him spawn wolves for redrooster, and I wouldn't be shocked if dragon spawned things for his people.

Suprisingly, Dragon hasnt spawned anything yet affraid

Ps: This is what I look like after a spliff drunken

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:28 pm