Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects

Poll

THEMED FACTIONS AND CLASSES !

[ 2 ]
    PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects Bar_left100%PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects Bar_left0%PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Dragongunz
    Dragongunz

PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects Empty PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects

Post  Dragongunz Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 am

Hello everyone im here again on one my Idea Posts for my PvP realm (Which is in fact going to happen). so ive got EPIC ideas For the new pvp world.
    allow me to list some ! ( ill get into details on them)

1. THEMED FACTIONS!
    [ In themed factions ( as it says in the name Razz ) there will be things that affect the faction and its players. So as an example a faction named AIR would live in the air and would have a special ability. i really dont want to go back to fire,earth,air,water so i want to make new names ! SteamPunk Army, Magma Legion, Mercenaries, Druid Legendary's, and last but not least The Clan. Each has its own theme that ill give a brief description and there specialties!.

SteamPunk Army: Are essentially steampunk guys Razz They are a industrial faction that make all there armor and rely heavily on metal as protection. They live in a city protected by metal walls and near many huge iron refining facilities. THEY ARE HEAVILY MILITARIZED and have the special ability of Getting mass amount of iron. (in there faction Base there will be loads of iron blocks and 7 chests full of iron ingots and some diamond tools along with 20 diamonds. sadly Steampunk's have no special class ability other than being good warriors ( due to the fact they start out with lots of iron) Recommended class Is warrior.

Magma Legion: Are the really brutal faction. They Are relentless and have the ability to call upon a Explosive strike to blow up barriers in there way every 30 minutes (if there is a battle and the explosive strike must be called by a OFFICIAL high rank member and must be close by to the member!) The base for the magma legion will be Surrounded by hills and have a moat of lava around it. Magmas are Monsters when it comes to war so they have LOTS AND LOTS OF WEAPONS ! Literally loads of weapons in 5 chests will be placed in the faction base! They have no specials except for the Explosive strike. Recommended class is Ranger or Warrior.

Mercenaries: Merc's are HOSTILE... that is unless you hire them to assist you. Merc's can be hostile of times but if you catch one of attention by paying them what they desire ( in either giving them items or helping the mercs kill another faction or other). the merc's base is mainly a random assortment of buildings with alot of barricades all around.
    at the base there are many diffrent things inside the chests such as armor food and equipment. There also amazing farmers somehow so they have a pretty large melon farm. Recommended class is any class that work for you.

Druid Legendary's: Druids although they are supposed to be peaceful are NOT PEACEFUL AT ALL! They are extremely Pissed at all the other factions running around with there war and destroying all the land, So they decided it was time for ACTION! They use the Ability Of the land and therefore are AMAZING enchanters and Apothecary's ! they also are amazing with mages ! They live in a jungle ( because you know its fun.) They Get Chests full of Brewing stands and potions and supplies for potions. they also get loads of bread and some xp potions as well as 4 enchanting tables. Recommended class is ranger or Mage

The Clan: The clan are a group of assassins that Use Stealth and tactics over Frontline battle. Assassins are Extremely Exclusive and so its very hard to join. they Only Recruit the finest warriors. Assassins have the Special Hidden power of Teleporting just like an enderman could. Low level members of the clan cannot use the power but if they have enderman pearls it can be used to jump. High ranking members get the ability of jumping around like a enderman withought enderman pearls all they have to say is /jump or /j the clans faction base is very hidden and very well protected near a mountain side. Assassins tend to be sneaky and can invade any factions base with ease. they are also good theives so be aware to hide your things. there can only be a small amount of people in the clan due to not being able to teach the jump to many but still are deadly. they start out with a chests full of enderman pearls and Diamond Swords and chain mail. they get things like Ladders,vines,Boats,minecarts even some flint and steel and bows.
    recomended class is Ranger or Warrior.]

2. OVERLORDS:

[ Overlords are the evil Chaos Kings of the realm. They cannot be trusted. They can take the form of any player and hide amongst the ranks and then kill,steal or cause chaos until they are Found out to be Overlords. Once someone finds a player is actually a overlord in disguise they can kill the overlord only thing is, How do you know whos a Overlord or a victim of the overlord. They are masters of trickery and can simply disappear at any given time to avoid confrontation ( note they cannot harm you Physically while invisible) They can also Cause things to happen such as a lava spill or a few fires here and there at any given time if a overlord chooses ( they cannot grief ). The master of all overlords is me >Smile Dragongunz11. i can decide if i want to help a faction or cause a little chaos >Smile Overlords can put traps all around so be careful !
    the overlords base is the spawn itself and they cannot be attacked. Overlords can send the undead to attack anyone at any time even strike lightning Very Happy so watch out for them

3. CLASSES:
    [Even though we have classes ( to be continued Later today when im not too lazy to write more Razz )
    Desmond_Harold
    Desmond_Harold

PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects Empty Re: PvP Realm: Ideas and Projects

Post  Desmond_Harold Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:31 am

Hey Drag, how about a Canuck faction? Just a bunch of us good ol' boys eh front the great white north, kicking some but to the best of our abilities eh. We can live in igloos if you really want, but it will be a smaller more specialized group with only know guys eh. Just throwing it out there eh.
    Thanks
    Desmond
    Fluxx_is_angry
    Fluxx_is_angry

Post  Fluxx_is_angry Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

not again with the canuks des, then there would be and england faction, and american faction, and so on. bunt drag id love to help you out and assist you with overlords, or lead a team, i was supposed to be tried to become builder, witch i was supposed, now there is none, then i was supposed to be tried as actual mod, i was backstabbed, and now there are secret builders witch i cannot be apart of. leading a team would be awesome, i assume u pretty much run the place due to me never seeing or being able to talk to oly, thanks, fluxx on the anger island
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Not to be a buzz kill, but those names are kind of weird. Why not have a poll on the names? We could even take other people's submissions.
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 pm

I have to agree with pep, those names are a bit weird.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:53 pm