Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
PancakeNinja
xXDark_RazorxX
mopper2
Jarmy2K
CHEEKYMONKEYFTW
dcalen1234
redrooster9500
11 posters

Apply to be owner of the factions here.

redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Apply to be owner of the factions here. Empty Apply to be owner of the factions here.

Post  redrooster9500 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 am

If you want to own a faction write yourself a application down below. You should write about yourself and what update you joined the server. And tell me what faction you want to own. The Factions are Libra the faction of money, Ignis the faction of magic and Arcus the faction of war. The 2 i like the most will be chosen to own the factions.
    dcalen1234

Apply to be owner of the factions here. Empty Re: Apply to be owner of the factions here.

Post  dcalen1234 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:44 am

redrooster9500 wrote:If you want to own a faction write yourself a application down below. You should write about yourself and what update you joined the server. And tell me what faction you want to own. The Factions are Libra the faction of money, Ignis the faction of magic and Arcus the faction of war. The 2 i like the most will be chosen to own the factions.
    I would like to own Libra and LOVE PvP. I think Pvp is one of the bets things about minecraft servers. I spend all my time on minecraft on Lostboys and about half my time on Lostboys Working on my faction and settlement but I left Empire (my faction) and joined fusion to save my life. I would like to own the faction Libra.

-dcalen1234
    CHEEKYMONKEYFTW

Apply to be owner of the factions here. Empty Re: Apply to be owner of the factions here.

Post  CHEEKYMONKEYFTW Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:40 am

I would like to own Libra, I love PvP I've had experience owning Surge a while ago. Right now I have the honor of being the faction leader of AmP. I have joined lostboys in 1.0.0, I love lostboys and I already dedicate alot of my time to join and play on the server. In my opinion the Saga is genius I have used it on my old server many times and its great. I hope that you can consider me its an honor that I have this oppurtunity.

-CHEEKYMONKEYFTW

Last edited by CHEEKYMONKEYFTW on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jarmy2K

Apply to be owner of the factions here. Empty Becoming A new faction Owner.

Post  Jarmy2K Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 am

I would really like to become a new Faction owner. I have good LederShip Skills and i can take the faction forward!
    I will support all that need help in the faction and will recruit very regularly.I want to apply for the faction *Arcus*

Last edited by Jarmy2K on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    mopper2
    mopper2

Apply to be owner of the factions here. Empty I would like to own

Post  mopper2 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 am

Hi, i would like to own any of the faction Ignis, i joined the server in 1.81 beta, and owned the faction Magma in 1.2.5. (there were some problems there)

I was a mod, i got de-modded for power abuse, which I fully regret, and I would just love to own a faction, I learned my lesson, trust me. thank you
    xXDark_RazorxX

Apply to be owner of the factions here. Empty I would like to me a owner of one of the Factions

Post  xXDark_RazorxX Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 am

I would like to be a faction owner because I want to lead a good faction. I want to help ppl in the faction and if they dont know how to pvp or not good at it i'm willing to help them.I Would Be Glad to lead a faction and help as much as I can.I hope the fac to be a success.I would like to own Ingis I Joined in 1.2.5 I also lead Fusion.
    PancakeNinja

Post  PancakeNinja Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 am

I would love to apply to be the owner of Ignis. I have owned many factions in my time. Some may remember my small empire in 1.0. I have owned Magma and dealed with many faction related issues. I hope you make me the leader of Ignis! javascript:emoticonp('bounce')
    RLandro12

Apply to be owner of the factions here. Empty Hey

Post  RLandro12 Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:55 am

Hey red. I would love to become the leader of arcus, due to the fact that i am deeply in love with PVP. Ever since i have started to play minecraft, the first ever server i had played on was Lostboys (thank god) and i have been loving pvp ever since. To be honest, i don't have MUCH experience with owning a faction, however i am determined to make Arcus the strongest faction in History of Lostboys. If you do choose me i shall be eternally grateful. Thank you for taking up your time in order to read this post.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i joined the server in 1.1 beta.
    Arch9
    Arch9

Post  Arch9 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:06 am

Omg maybe I can own one of the factions <3 Because I am a god of pvp because I killed 2 people today
    What do you guys think?

I think id be like totes amazeballs and shizzzz <<<<33333 :DDDDD
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 am

that is not applying jess.
    Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Post  Olyol95 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 pm

I would like to apply for all 3, because I said so. Oh, and I don't really need your approval ill just do it anyway Razz Enjoy your time on lostboys where democracy is our first priority Very Happy

EDIT: also, as my first action in power, ill make jess a fourth one called unicornrainbowpuffs, the faction of farts. Which she can own Razz
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:47 am

^ xD
    phenoix123

Post  phenoix123 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 pm

I would like to own the faction Ignis because I'm great at PvP and I know how to run a faction. I was second in command of the faction United before the update and same with the most powerful settlement Union also before the update. I now own the settlement OceanView and I think I could help steer that faction to being the best. Razz
    Arch9
    Arch9

Post  Arch9 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am

YES OLLEHVURRRR THANK YOU SOOOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSSOSOS MUCH

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:49 am