Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse"

mopper2
    mopper2

Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse" Empty Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse"

Post  mopper2 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:29 pm

I was recently playing, and i came across some fairly new players, and i asked to join their faction
    so they invited me and i joined. Nothing wrong with that. they say that they are still trying to figure out the plugin, so i said: Ok, i will help you. Nothing wrong with that. so i promoted us all to recruiter and they said thanks and asked how, so i told them. Nothing wrong with that. they said that they needed a settlement, so i found one and started claiming it. Nothing wrong with that. Then i made them a settlement. Nothing wrong with that. and Iceogre12 started attacking us, and we fought back. i used no of my mod power in the situation, so nothing wrong with that. Then i decided that i was bored, so i joined steam faction and left. nothing wrong with that.

In conclusion, with the correct facts given, I personally say that i deserve no punishment for this "power abuse that was not" if you will. but if I am given a punishment, i should be re-modded and put on a parrol, such as any slight slip, its de-modded, and blacklisted if you want.

Just my as un-biest as i can get opinion (which is very un-biest.)

Thank you...
    Mopper2
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse" Empty Re: Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse"

Post  redrooster9500 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 pm

I was helping him all day yesterday. That morning my internet crashed so i came on later that day and he told me u helped him and he said that u joined the faction and did a bunch of stuff and told him nothing. Also he said that u were spawning peoples runes for free....
    mopper2
    mopper2

Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse" Empty No, Not true

Post  mopper2 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:51 pm

redrooster9500 wrote:I was helping him all day yesterday. That morning my internet crashed so i came on later that day and he told me u helped him and he said that u joined the faction and did a bunch of stuff and told him nothing. Also he said that u were spawning peoples runes for free....

I was going to spawn someones rune for free (which i didnt end up doing) as part of and agreement to a 1v1, he said that if he died i would re-charge his rune. he idndt die. so no rune. thats that, and i did tell them what the commands were. so that is no reason to be de-modded.
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse" Empty Re: Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse"

Post  redrooster9500 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:19 am

mopper i got a lot of notes of u abusing.
    mopper2
    mopper2

Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse" Empty hhmmmmm...

Post  mopper2 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:30 am

redrooster9500 wrote:mopper i got a lot of notes of u abusing.

you say that, but 3/4 of those notes are not true.
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am

you did /jump to a pillar in the arena where players can't reach u and set your home for pvp. u also recharge peoples runes for free. also u recharge your own and we have told u that is not aloud. u joined a faction and ranked your self up right away without permission.
    mopper2
    mopper2

Mopper2 - De-modded for "Power abuse" Empty WOW red......

Post  mopper2 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:54 am

redrooster9500 wrote:you did /jump to a pillar in the arena where players can't reach u and set your home for pvp. u also recharge peoples runes for free. also u recharge your own and we have told u that is not aloud. u joined a faction and ranked your self up right away without permission.

ok, the first one is true, the second 1 is no, the 3rd is. I never gave other people rune just because..... i ranked myself up to show them stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:58 am