Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mopper2- De-Modded?

mopper2
    mopper2

Mopper2- De-Modded? Empty Mopper2- De-Modded?

Post  mopper2 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi, me again, I have recently heard that I may be de-modded due to "power abuse"

I do not know what power i exactly abused, but i do know what action i took that was no necessarily polite. I have be in a "war" if you will with extaticaly (Antwan), and was quite mad so i said some things that i shouldn't have. He told admins that i abused my power, i use absolutely no commands on him, i kicked him 1 time for caps, spam and other rude things, he tells K4 that i kicked him 5-7 times, and that is simply not valid. I do know that i was not nice, in fact i was quite rude to him, but every time i try to apologize, he tries to start an argument in desperate attempt to get me de-modded. I have heard that K4, Matt, and Olyol have been considering de-modding me, but this (in my opinion) was a very small slip, and it will never happen again.

As I do take full responsibility for my actions, I also beg that you see the other side of this situation.

~Yours Truly,
    Mopper2
    Guenther
    Guenther

Mopper2- De-Modded? Empty Re: Mopper2- De-Modded?

Post  Guenther Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:39 am

Extaticaly is known to exagerate stuff, and I do believe that you "/kick"'d him once. Who was it that unmodded you?
    mopper2
    mopper2

Mopper2- De-Modded? Empty Re: Adison

Post  mopper2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:24 pm

I was not demodded yet (as far as I know as I haven't been on since Friday morning.) but if I have that's just not right. Any how, this post was just to say that these accusations are not valid. Thanks for the support adi
    mopper2
    mopper2

Mopper2- De-Modded? Empty NO LONGER A VALID TOPIC

Post  mopper2 Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 am

DO NOT REPLY! NO LONGER VALID

Sponsored content

Mopper2- De-Modded? Empty Re: Mopper2- De-Modded?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:31 pm