Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
thefarm
AdisonG
Bungroids
fiskerton5
8 posters

I get jailed for no reason

Poll

De-Mod thefarm

[ 8 ]
    I get jailed for no reason Bar_left89%I get jailed for no reason Bar_right [89%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I get jailed for no reason Bar_left11%I get jailed for no reason Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    fiskerton5

I get jailed for no reason Empty I get jailed for no reason

Post  fiskerton5 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:31 am

i think that thefarm should be jailed or de-moded because he jails me for no reason. today i was in the arena and farm was checking to see if people had the godmode glitch on and he tried to hiy me but it didnt work. so he told me to get out, but he was the only one who couldnt hit me anyone els could have so he told me to get out and i said no, and i told him anyone els could hit me but he wouldnt listen and jailed me for no f**k reason. i think that this was BS and i would like an admin to de-mod him. Plz de mod him he is an asswhole all the time and i dont think many other people like him including other moderators.
    fiskerton5

I get jailed for no reason Empty Re: I get jailed for no reason

Post  fiskerton5 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:25 am

I WANT thefarm f**k banned he keeps f**k tping me into the arena and killing me, the he f**k steels all my f**k sh*t AND ITS f**k sh*t. He should at least f**k give my stuff back, can an admin PLEASE f**k BAN Him. I WANT MY sh*t BACK. I work HArd for this f**k server and what i do is f**k get tped into a f**k arena an killed by an f**k sh*t ass moderator. f**k!!!!! I WANT Someone to do something about this Scumbag kid and get him the f**k out of here!!!!
    Bungroids

Post  Bungroids Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 am

I agree with fiskerton. Mostly because of the distasteful attitude farm portrays, as well as his cheating and his behavior. Additionally he does none to help anyone on the server, and only negatively affects peoples lives. I believe Fisk when he says he got tped into the Arena, and with Farm in God mode? No, unacceptable.
    AdisonG
    AdisonG

Post  AdisonG Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:47 am

Fiskerton5, please watch the language and I will look into it.
    thefarm

Post  thefarm Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:11 am

I do not pvp with god on. For the past few days there has been this glitch where people do not die in the arena. Bungroids im always helping people with whatever they need. I never say negative things to people on the server. Fisk, I jailed you for 5 minutes to clear the arena of anyone that had this glitch. People are constantly complaining of people using hacks and different things when its really this glitch. And yes, I do know tping you into the arena was not nessecary, but I did not mean to kill you, I hit you once but didnt realise my sword was that powerful, do to me not pvping due to this glitch. So I do appologize for that.
    Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Post  Olyol95 Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 am

fiskerton i would like to inform you that rule #3 applies not only to the server, but also the forums.
    fiskerton5

Post  fiskerton5 Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 am

so i guess farm is cool with mke, or were both cool,he gave my stuff back... i realy apriciate it. thanks. its all fine now :DDDDD
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Woah woah wait, fist you are droppung the f bomb every other word, now you are both best buds...? Shocked
    Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Post  Olyol95 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:42 pm

dont even try to understand women pep Razz
    TheFish
    TheFish

Post  TheFish Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 am

I fully agree with Bungroids and Fisker, which I don't often see eye to eye with. Thefarm as a moderator has absolutely no benefit towards the server, I have never seen him moderate the server at all. The same applies to most moderators as well, they always argue in the admin chat, but that's another discussion. I really think you should look into what Thefarm does, he often breaks rules and it goes unheard of. He also seems to believe he gets special treatment because he is a mod. He attitude towards moderation is. "I'm still a new player" so I don't have to do it. I definitely think the admins should revise Thefarms moderation rank.

Thanks
    Badman2K12 Aka Fish
    808pyro
    808pyro

Post  808pyro Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:43 am

Yeah, I also rarely agree with fisk as he tends to be a bit extreme but this time he is right.
    I remember when I reported a bug with the vanish plugin thefarm instantly jailed me for hacking and didnt even give a valid reason as to why. Also I have never seen thefarm do anything remotely helpful.
    I cant speak for others on the server but I know that thefarm is probably the worst of the mods out there.

-Pyro
    thefarm

Post  thefarm Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 am

Pyro, I jailed you because we had valid proof of you xraying. And to all of you, I do my job as a moderator. I dont break rules, I follow them. Mosty people just hate me because when they get caught cheating or using other cheats such as fly or Nodus, they get jailed. So I dont want to hear anymore about me being a "Bad mod" or anything about me not do my job as a mod. I do what I need to do. Btw fisha, you say I break the rules? You swear in open chat and jail people for four days on their first offence. Lol think about yourself before you talk about someone else. Thanks
    TheFish
    TheFish

Post  TheFish Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:20 am

"Mosty people just hate me because when they get caught breaking rules, they get jailed"

To be genuinely honest, I have never seen you jail anyone or even moderating the server.
    808pyro
    808pyro

Post  808pyro Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:57 am

I have never been charged with x-ray and I ask you
    If indeed you had proof of me x-raying as you say present it to me
    email it to flamedeth@gmail.com if its a photo or video I want to see this "proof"
    I know that I have never x-rayed on this server so I want to see proof of this
    Also you jailed me for being able to see you when you were vanished and claimed it to be a hack you called it the "sneak" hack or something
    If you have forgotten about this I made a post on the old forums about it and that post goes into much more detail.
    Also I ask
    if you possess "valid proof" that I x-ray why are we just hearing about it now, a good 3 months after the incident

-Pyro
    thefarm

Post  thefarm Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am

Pyro, I was not the one to jail you for that.... It was another mod that jailed you. I warned you, but someone jailed you. But I did suspect you of x-ray do to your ratio and the way your mine was. There were no torches and the mine was a maze to get through.
    Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Post  Olyol95 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 am

I would like to inform you that thefarm does infact perform his role as active moderator exceedingly well, otherwise i would not have modded him. Yes he has been a little unprofessional the past few days in correspondence to your insults, but then you lot havnt conducted yourself in the manor i expect from moderators either. Lead by EXAMPLE. Whining at eachother like 5 year olds will not make the problem go away, neither will demodding thefarm. Farm has my full support on this one, the best thing you can do it DROP THIS and GROW UP. If you have a problem with this please contact the server owner.

~Mr dissapointed
    he shouldnt have to deal with this sh*t.
    808pyro
    808pyro

Post  808pyro Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:18 pm

But I did suspect you of x-ray do to your ratio and the way your mine was. There were no torches and the mine was a maze to get through.

First of all I have a custom mixcraft texture pack The stone is a solid white color and all of the other ores are also solid dark colors.
    This texture pack is something that I only activate when I mine but it lets me mine without torches.
    also sorry if I dont mine like you in straight lines but I change direction alot, a dark maze does not instantly mean xray
    also I had been running into lots of lava and gravel that I try to avoid at all costs.

-Pyro

p.s No problem with you being a mod but I would like to clear this up
    fiskerton5

Post  fiskerton5 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 am

so the gay beds that u can jump on at spawn killed me... if u have the gay beds where u can jump high at least make them so u cant die from them. I was jumping on them and lost a full diamond armour knock 2 sharp 3 sword, and a power 5 bow. I am really mad i hate this server and i shall never come again. i dont care if u ban me u sh*t mods the server is going out of control all the mods and builders spawn things for people like overpowered weapons and go killing with them. ive lost lots of hard work on this server and i think its a waste of my time now. i shall now never come back.. and u whom i have on skype that goes to lostboys will be deleted so i never come back. i will send a msg to u on skype. So yea bye forever this server is too much for me. Bye - Fisk
    AdisonG
    AdisonG

Post  AdisonG Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am

Cool Story Bro :3

You'll be back, they always come back.

-Uncle Adi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 pm