Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Reward/Conquer system

Poll

Would you like wars to grant rewards/punishments upon victory/loss?

[ 2 ]
    PvP Reward/Conquer system Bar_left50%PvP Reward/Conquer system Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PvP Reward/Conquer system Bar_left0%PvP Reward/Conquer system Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    PvP Reward/Conquer system Bar_left50%PvP Reward/Conquer system Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    pepsda
    pepsda

PvP Reward/Conquer system Empty PvP Reward/Conquer system

Post  pepsda Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 pm

I for one, want the PvP on the server to be meaningful. I was thinking something upon the lines of when your faction wins a war, you get more powerful, like you gain more member slots, but if you lose, you lose a few slots.

This could lead to interesting PvP and alliances as factions will need to ally with each other to take down the strongest faction.

I was thinking that if my previous idea of a 2 castle'd battleground is approved, the war would also extend go faction allies who could warp to the battle on the side of their allies. But the allies wouldn't gain from the battle, as then there would be one or two factions controlling the server...

Also, perhaps factions would gain power over time until they hit a base level such as 20 members, as to prevent a faction from being permanently destroyed.

This way, being in a war would actually be risky and things would get more competitive.

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:00 am