Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lostboys lost-stuff, 'happy' new year!

Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Lostboys lost-stuff, 'happy' new year! Empty Lostboys lost-stuff, 'happy' new year!

Post  Olyol95 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 am

Sorry about the mess on the premature new years party, if you lost things by result of admin 'celebration' please list it here and I shall place a sealed chest at your /home with all the items you lost inside it.
    dcalen1234

Lostboys lost-stuff, 'happy' new year! Empty Re: Lostboys lost-stuff, 'happy' new year!

Post  dcalen1234 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:57 am

Olyol95 wrote:Sorry about the mess on the premature new years party, if you lost things by result of admin 'celebration' please list it here and I shall place a sealed chest at your /home with all the items you lost inside it.

I lost a diamond sword with the enchantments ik looting fire aspect sharpness and knockack i beleive looting was 1 fire aspect was 1 sharpness 3 and knockback 2. i also lost low health iron armor all but the chestplate enchanted but if you just give me new unenchanted iron armor because i do not remember all the enchantments. i lost about a stack and a half of cooked chickn and 47 cooked steak too.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 am