Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I've said this before...

Arch9
    Arch9

I know I've said this before... Empty I know I've said this before...

Post  Arch9 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Hey guys,

I know that some of you know that I've been more inactive on lostboys. Well, because of my friends quitting and the server "not being the same as it used to be", I've decided that I'm probably not going to be on that much anymore. I have been finding other servers to play on, and minecraft, I have to admit, has been a bit boring lately. Now is the point in my school year where things are getting more challenging, and now is the point where I need to really pay attention to my education and be careful about work and projects.

Because school will not be getting any easier as I get older, that will leave me with minimal time to myself. My future is more important than minecraft, so I will not be on so much any longer. So because of this, I might have to completely cut off all videogames in the near future. Hopefully school will not be something that will consume my whole life and spare time, and I will try to make more room for social time. I have been very focused on work and good grades, so that is why you have all seen me to be MIA for quite a while, or just on less.

Also, my friends have also been cutting off all videogames, so they are no longer on this server anymore which definately eliminates the fun. There are still people on here that make coming online enjoyable, but you know, it's just not the same.

I will try to come on lostboys as much as I can now, and I'm sorry if I am not on as much as I was when I was new.

-Arch/JessasaurusRex xx

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:06 pm