Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hey all, when comes the new spawn??

InsaneHeroS
    InsaneHeroS

Hey all, when comes the new spawn?? Empty Hey all, when comes the new spawn??

Post  InsaneHeroS Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 am

What a Face

Hey all, when comes the new spawn?? Empty Re: Hey all, when comes the new spawn??

Post  avatarfan888 Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:25 am

If you're refering to Avalon, seeing as that i think its going to be the new spawn, then me and sheep might be a while.
    Sheepboy123 is the main builder of it and i'm his slave, i know what style he builds in as i've been on many servers with him and know him irl and go to the same school as him. We estimate it should at most be a week or mabye two weeks if we cant get on much or if sheep decides he forgot something

Just on a side note, andf was saying its too close to old spawn and i said we could just re-load the chunks? I presume thats possible, and for the surrounding settles around avalon (warriors settle) i have no idea what i could do with them...

andf
    andf
    Admin

Hey all, when comes the new spawn?? Empty Re: Hey all, when comes the new spawn??

Post  andf Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 am

avatarfan888 wrote:If you're refering to Avalon, seeing as that i think its going to be the new spawn, then me and sheep might be a while.
    Sheepboy123 is the main builder of it and i'm his slave, i know what style he builds in as i've been on many servers with him and know him irl and go to the same school as him. We estimate it should at most be a week or mabye two weeks if we cant get on much or if sheep decides he forgot something

Just on a side note, andf was saying its too close to old spawn and i said we could just re-load the chunks? I presume thats possible, and for the surrounding settles around avalon (warriors settle) i have no idea what i could do with them...

Yeah I can just regen everything. But you don’t seem to get the point. The idea to move it far away from spawn is so people have a fresh new place to build/explore. Current area is full of settlements.

Post  avatarfan888 Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:41 am

hmm, copy paste the whole settlement? i can find where theres a mountain biome as well, unless you want to copy paste a huge chunk
    InsaneHeroS
    InsaneHeroS

Post  InsaneHeroS Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:28 pm

andf wrote:
    avatarfan888 wrote:If you're refering to Avalon, seeing as that i think its going to be the new spawn, then me and sheep might be a while.

Yeah I can just regen everything. But you don’t seem to get the point. The idea to move it far away from spawn is so people have a fresh new place to build/explore. Current area is full of settlements.
    Ok good but remove the server!
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:12 pm

ok it seems there are multiply spawns being built. i think andf started 1 and now pepsda has started one now u guys have started one ~red
    lucasgeisink
    lucasgeisink

Post  lucasgeisink Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:08 am

may you can build two worlds because if you reset the settles a month later you can do that again so its a better idea to make two worlds
    InsaneHeroS
    InsaneHeroS

Post  InsaneHeroS Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:08 am

lucasgeisink wrote:may you can build two worlds because if you reset the settles a month later you can do that again so its a better idea to make two worlds
    Ja dat kan ook Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:09 pm