Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New TP's for Update

808pyro
    808pyro

New TP's for Update Empty New TP's for Update

Post  808pyro Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 am

Ok I was playing last night and I had a few Ideas that might add a new aspect to the game

1. Portal chambers in settlements where players can have warps to areas. the number of warps allowed would matter on the level of the settlement but maybe like 1 for a Level 5 settlement and 2 for a 10... Mainly for high level settlements
    this might be good if a settlement wants to make a warp to a allies settlement or a community mine shaft
    Finally if the "new era" idea that seems very popular goes through this could allow the "capitol" of the faction to have tp's to all of its member settlements

2. High level factions be able to make faction spawns in their main settlement.
    This would be good for some of the bigger factions that have many of its members in different settlements.
    I think that this would be especially useful if the "new era" idea goes through as it would allow the factions "capitol" to act as a de facto rally point

3. The final of my ideas would be a more pvp based idea.
    Giving the mage a perk where he can teleport short distances to get out of danger would make him much more effective as a long range fighter. Right now its so easy for a warrior with blade skills to sprint up and kill a mage before he can get his second fireball or even a force push off.
    If you play starcraft2 I'm getting this idea from the stalkers "blink"
    andf
    andf
    Admin

New TP's for Update Empty Re: New TP's for Update

Post  andf Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:34 am

Will take time to implement. I will put them on my TODO list (except the mage one).
    808pyro
    808pyro

Post  808pyro Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:52 am

thanks man
    if there is any way I can help just tell msg me
    -pyro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content