Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
andf
TheFish
6 posters

Is this correct?

TheFish
    TheFish

Is this correct? Empty Is this correct?

Post  TheFish Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 pm

When a player is given creative to built a specific project is this statement true

Anything you do creative, to give you an advantage, outside your specified project is deemed as abuse.
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Is this correct? Empty Re: Is this correct?

Post  andf Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:42 am

TheFish wrote:When a player is given creative to built a specific project is this statement true

Anything you do creative, to give you an advantage, outside your specified project is deemed as abuse.

If the creative was given for a certain project, then yes.
    Alex(K4)
    Alex(K4)

Post  Alex(K4) Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 am

The Project is PART of the Settlement. Fish is Mad because we used creative to spify up our town Union wich is still part of the Project. My project with bungroids, Is making a resort/spa From Long beach California. It was my idea. we started building it yesterday, then dragon comes on and says we made a huge crater with tnt. Yes, we did but instead of building it on top oh the mountains we wanted to flat it out first but we used tnt because its ALOT of f**k Clicking. The resort Is Taking place next to our Town To HELP out the server to bring back players, like we had. We have EveryThing Planed out with blueprints and Everything. Andf you know Eactly how good bungroids builds, This project is going to help out, but Nate and Fish are being d*ck heads and wont let us Resume our Projects, First Dragon Takes bungroids Creative, then we get sh*t on skype from liam aka fish. I have Approval from Olyol to Build this Project. Andf Please, tell fish and dragon to back off and let us finish this Project.
    Bungroids

Post  Bungroids Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:12 pm

There's few things I want to say. First, Dragongunz11 just doesn't like me, we got in an argument on Friday about him lying about his age. He, uh, took my creative because he doesn't like me, he justifies it by saying I tnt griefed, but K4 makes a good counter-arguement. If that needs to be elaborated on, sure. He also says I killed 10 people or so. I would like to say that I've *hurt* 2 people. CHEEKYMONKEYFTW and Logan8t, who decided to be annoying and spawn kill 3-4 peaceful workers in my settlement Union, who I specifically employed to do some detail work. He also says that I'm abusing creative by making my faction advantageous to others, or my settlement, I forget. This is true to the extent that yes. Seeing it from a normal persons viewpoint I'm making my faction United advantageous, but I don't see how we're anymore advantageous if Me, a rank warmaster is making barely over 400() every wage payment. I'm not supplying anyone with diamond swords? No armor? frankly nothing that defends themselve. I'm just working for my community, and I'm trying to expand it. I don't need assholes who have nothing else to do, make 10 people decide to quit the server because they lose everything to people who already have it. Yes it is not against the rules. But when questioned morally this is a dilema. I want all of you to understand, Union, United, my settlement, my projects, and my friends do not interfere with anyone, they deserve to be left alone. Union, my settlement, I wish to promote as a place of well being. Where kids can go mine, practice fight in our arena, hang out in the hottub, have snowball fights. Dragon wishes to shape it to his image. A warlike server, killing, only for the strong, power, real factions who fight endlessly, a pointless rpg style of minecraft. Well, possibly a good idea if there were more than 8 f**k people on the server. You dig? I want people to have fun, thats all i want. People to have fun. you take my creative away. Fine, have 8 people on the server.
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 am

Is this correct? Cereal10
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:24 am

Well sh*t, I have a few things to say.

1) Oh hey, it's my old profile pic!

2) If we are giving out creative now, I am building a large seaside city in which I have already done a ton of clicking flattening and digging a trench.

3) The main issue and stuff. Bung does use creative to flatten areas, he had asked me to help him before when I had creative and wetaker also was there. However, why don't you just have your minions do this bung? I know you have a task force of like 7 people who follow your orders, I dont see why you need tnt for this. Personally I dont see how you think a spa will bring more players to the server.
    Also, if the project was to build a spa, you should not "Spiffy up" Union. That was not part of the project.

I have also never seen Union or the area mentioned.
    Also also, I just red bung's post. Bung, you crazy. Drag just wants to add a pvp element to the server since there is like none now.
    Bungroids

Post  Bungroids Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 pm

I respect the part of the pvp element. Keep in mind drag has a devious nature towards me, if you want me to elaborate. He and I had a discussion about how systems of government and society should work. So he creates this idea of balancing factions a.k.a. Libera, a type of conspiracy group. He says hes appointed spies to my settlement with the intention to ruin me. Frankly I don't give a f**k, because that's complete nonsense. In addition they cant do anything except grief, which on the scale of ruining me would be bannable (reference to moderator training posted by olyol). It's imperative that you recognize that he takes his powers too far. Laying personal ire towards me. With his current disposition, he would be happy to ban me right now, without consent or justification.
    To the statement about the hottub, it works! I assure you that it's a large benifactor to attracting people. I know few who appreciate the idea. Also the other building, of gardens and play rooms excites the idea of casual fun experience.
    To the statement about minions, It's getting hard controlling people, Many of the good men are only on for 2-3 hours a week, the stupid ones who decide to grief me after all I've provided are in abundance.
    You should come see the settlement Pep, you'd like it. I've convinced quite a few people to come live there, recently I've been lobbying for Kim and her Bro to come, but they're hesitant, possibly because I've been ignoring them and have been working on the resort. (had been)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:29 am