Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I've been robbed.

pepsda
    pepsda

I've been robbed. Empty I've been robbed.

Post  pepsda Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:35 pm

I have been looking for a mod for the past few days but to no avail so I will make a post.

I've been robbed.

All of my diamond/enchanted iron items are stolen along with all of my diamonds that haven't been used. Now I also found blocks broken by someone and a worldedit ring of glowstone around my house. My home is also far from any civilization and is impossible to get into without flight or enderpearls so I dont really think it was a normal player: this is also because they left all of my coal/redstone and some iron but only took diamonds.

Is there any way for someone to help? Do we still have watchdog?
    Alex(K4)
    Alex(K4)

I've been robbed. Empty Re: I've been robbed.

Post  Alex(K4) Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:10 pm

ok...... Im Freaking Mad Now, Ive Been Robed As Well.... My Diamond sh*t is in a Chest and Next Morning its GONE. WTF. We (NEED) WatchDog As Soon As Possible!!
    Bungroids

Post  Bungroids Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 am

I thought we got that in 1.25 or something, Someone figured out who griefed Foundation i.e. killed the sheep. I think it was TheFarm. But i agree, we need watchdog, someones pulling sh*t in my settlement, not illegal sh*t just sh*t.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:19 pm