Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hey, I'm back, and wondering whats happening

Bungroids

Hey, I'm back, and wondering whats happening Empty Hey, I'm back, and wondering whats happening

Post  Bungroids Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 am

What's wrong with the server, lag, time outs and uh bad connection, now its off. Please fix? I wanna get back in the action.
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Hey, I'm back, and wondering whats happening Empty Re: Hey, I'm back, and wondering whats happening

Post  andf Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:12 am

We are having problems with the ISP. Hopefully oly will contact them soon.
    Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Hey, I'm back, and wondering whats happening Empty Re: Hey, I'm back, and wondering whats happening

Post  Olyol95 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:11 am

we have contacted them and they have said it isn't their issue, so I am not sure what to do any more.
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Olyol95 wrote:we have contacted them and they have said it isn't their issue, so I am not sure what to do any more.

It is their issue. They are providing the service and they are responsible. Just keep calling them until they help you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:29 am