Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
wetaker1
808pyro
pepsda
jimbutcher
andf
redrooster9500
Dragongunz
11 posters

A NEW ERA !

Poll

yes or No :D please pick

[ 15 ]
    A NEW ERA ! Bar_left94%A NEW ERA ! Bar_right [94%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A NEW ERA ! Bar_left6%A NEW ERA ! Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Dragongunz
    Dragongunz

A NEW ERA ! Empty A NEW ERA !

Post  Dragongunz Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:40 pm

javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy') Well Hey guys 1.2 is coming out, And lets just say if the map DOes happen to " Reset" how about a new
    Way of playing !

Now We all love Pvp right Very Happy ? but hey its a little confusing with all theese random factions :I cant tell Whoose on your side !
    Well I think we should make 3 MAIN factions That Are the only factions you can join ! ( of course you dont have to join one !)
    Each Faction Would have a Capital Which Would act as the center to each faction ! ( Every memeber would Either Start in the captial or live in another settlement that is owned by the faction !) Now Some say This wouldnt work Because People Want freedom to build Whatever they want Wherever ! Well Thats Fine go ahead Make Your Own Settlement You dont have to join a town or faction ! build one for you and your buddies withought any of that pvp Crap bugging yah !

making it Only 3 Factions Would PROMOTE TEAMWORK AND BUILDING Very Happy! So for once youll actually see people building in your town! Also theres MORE! Each City and or Town CAN BE ATTACKED by ANY other 2 factions At any time If War IS declared !
    If A town Is invaded for a Long peroid of time the mods and or admins will have to ask to Attacking faction to leave for the Day Because It WIll be too much to spawnkill! WAR HAS TO BE DECLARED BY A AUTHORIZED FACTION MEMBER ! Meaning Someone Who is high enough Rank Would have To declare War BEfore They Attack ! IF SOMEONE WITHOUGHT AUTHORITY DECLARES IT IS INVALID AND WILL BE /kill by Mods and or admin if You Attack !! They Would Go away After 50 minutes !

Peace Can be DEclared At Anytime but Comes at a price of 1 Peace PER DAY ! So If a city is attacked by another faction you can declare peace And they would be forced to leave ! If they continued killing For the day at the Same city or any other Town from that faction it would be instant /kill and Possible Other Punishment !(( PEACE CAN BE ISSUED TO HIGHEST COMMAND ONLINE ONLY IT IS A ONE DAY USE )) If Another faction attacks Well ... your towns out of peace charges and cant Declare. After 50 Mins if attack is going you can ask mods to make them go away.

Going solo : IF you want You can go solo or With freinds ! and make your own town where you are safe from pvp (( Please note PVp is on At ALL Arenas No matter if your in a faction or not)) no one can Greif you or kill you ! you Are free to play the game the way you choose! Very Happy ! But if someones is bothering you in your town Ask a Mod Or admin to help You !

EVENTS!: EVENTS ??? EVENTSSS ??? YESS!! Not Just Zombie Invasions Anymore Very Happy ! I will make a spleef Arena for All to use !
    A Faction PVP LARGE Arena ! ALSO RAIDS >Very Happy ! Raids Are when WAR Is Declared TO ALL Sides ANd for The Event PVP IS ON IN EVERY FACTION TOWN AND CITY and CAN be attacked by ANY Faction!(( factions can gang up on the other faction as well ! but If That does happen Wink mods And admins might support the other side Somehow !)). Best City Awards ! a admin Would Rate Eachtown that WAs the best looking or was Really Active and fun to be in Very Happy and each faction would Get Benifiets Like an extra Peace Charge ! or even Support from mods In pvp :3 If they were up for it Wink.

Now please Tell me if you liked this idea ! just CLICK YES or no on the poll ! Click yes Wink you know how fun this would be !
    Also Comment too Very Happy TELL OLLEH TOO !!~!!! LOve Dragongunz11 <3 Ps. i would be ruling one of the factions ! BTW this idea was FROM a long Time ago that we tried Very Happy Stonehand and ironorder !
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

A NEW ERA ! Empty Re: A NEW ERA !

Post  redrooster9500 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:43 pm

only if i can own one of those factions Smile
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 am

If you find people who are willing to lead the factions then I can add the perms so random factions cant be created.

Or I can increase the faction formation amount. So created factions will be bigger.
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:51 am

so can i own one of the factions ?????
    Dragongunz
    Dragongunz

Post  Dragongunz Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 am

Ok ive Decided to UPDATE this. In the Start There will be 3 Factions ! And Any Group of 15 players CAn FORM there own faction !
    Redrooster Will be incharge of one of the first 3 As wil i ! Please comment if you want to be the 3rd first Faction leader !
    QAULIFIED FACTION LEADERS ONLY ( have to be active !)
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 am

well i have to i own the most powerful faction that are just normal players :3
    jimbutcher

Post  jimbutcher Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:20 am

so could i start a settlment far far away and still join a faction ?
    red send me an invite ( i'm tied of you killing me Smile ) when you start your faction
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 am

hmmmm ill have to ask drag some questions
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 am

I would like to own one. This system seems better than 50 2man factions and crappy mini-wars
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:58 am

pep do you think i am a good person to own a faction Very Happy
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:01 am

Sure.... I don't really know how you run faith but nobody really complains so...
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:05 am

haha i complain cause they always say can i be a warmaster or grand master
    808pyro
    808pyro

Post  808pyro Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 am

I would like to say that I believe that redrooster is a great choice for faction leader
    However I would also love to see pepsda become one as well as he has always been a fair and reasonable player and leader of many factions and towns
    I do have one question
    If I were to say own a town and also be part of a faction would my faction mates be able to break blocks in my settlement? if so I think that this is a bad idea.
    If there would be some way to separate the factions from the settlements this would be a awesome idea

-Pyro
    wetaker1
    wetaker1

Post  wetaker1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Pep would be a good faction leader id agree if he were survival, however he is currently a builder and that takes away much of his time from leading factions or teams so he would have to choose survival or creative if he wanted to be a faction leader most likely otherwise he might not be with his town/faction all the time.
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:42 am

ok i am back on the server i haven't been on in a while so can i own 1 of the factions still?
    808pyro
    808pyro

Post  808pyro Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:03 am

I have a idea for the faction thing.
    maybe give all of the factions a theme like element based and have their towns reflect it
    Earth
    Air
    Fire
    Water
    I think that this might add a bit more depth to this whole four factions idea
    I would prefer to not be a faction leader but I would like to be a second in command or general

-Pyro
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 am

Too late! 1.2! Think quick!
    808pyro
    808pyro

Post  808pyro Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 am

Well then I can help set up the four factions
    I still think that the element Idea would be a good one to implement
    It would make all the factions unique in their own way, and could also help the leaders build their cities with a theme
    i.e. the air city could be a floating island
    I know it might take a long time to do the coding for it but it should be easy to at least make it so there are a limited amount of factions
    Maybe just set it so only Mods can create factions, The leader of the faction would just be set as the grandmaster
    Just use it as a temp place holder till we can get this idea all straightened out

-Pyro
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 am

Dragongunz wrote: Very Happy Well Hey guys 1.2 is coming out, And lets just say if the map DOes happen to " Reset" how about a new
    Way of playing !

Now We all love Pvp right Very Happy ? but hey its a little confusing with all theese random factions :I cant tell Whoose on your side !
    Well I think we should make 3 MAIN factions That Are the only factions you can join ! ( of course you dont have to join one !)
    Each Faction Would have a Capital Which Would act as the center to each faction ! ( Every memeber would Either Start in the captial or live in another settlement that is owned by the faction !) Now Some say This wouldnt work Because People Want freedom to build Whatever they want Wherever ! Well Thats Fine go ahead Make Your Own Settlement You dont have to join a town or faction ! build one for you and your buddies withought any of that pvp Crap bugging yah !

making it Only 3 Factions Would PROMOTE TEAMWORK AND BUILDING Very Happy! So for once youll actually see people building in your town! Also theres MORE! Each City and or Town CAN BE ATTACKED by ANY other 2 factions At any time If War IS declared !
    If A town Is invaded for a Long peroid of time the mods and or admins will have to ask to Attacking faction to leave for the Day Because It WIll be too much to spawnkill! WAR HAS TO BE DECLARED BY A AUTHORIZED FACTION MEMBER ! Meaning Someone Who is high enough Rank Would have To declare War BEfore They Attack ! IF SOMEONE WITHOUGHT AUTHORITY DECLARES IT IS INVALID AND WILL BE /kill by Mods and or admin if You Attack !! They Would Go away After 50 minutes !

Peace Can be DEclared At Anytime but Comes at a price of 1 Peace PER DAY ! So If a city is attacked by another faction you can declare peace And they would be forced to leave ! If they continued killing For the day at the Same city or any other Town from that faction it would be instant /kill and Possible Other Punishment !(( PEACE CAN BE ISSUED TO HIGHEST COMMAND ONLINE ONLY IT IS A ONE DAY USE )) If Another faction attacks Well ... your towns out of peace charges and cant Declare. After 50 Mins if attack is going you can ask mods to make them go away.

Going solo : IF you want You can go solo or With freinds ! and make your own town where you are safe from pvp (( Please note PVp is on At ALL Arenas No matter if your in a faction or not)) no one can Greif you or kill you ! you Are free to play the game the way you choose! Very Happy ! But if someones is bothering you in your town Ask a Mod Or admin to help You !

EVENTS!: EVENTS ??? EVENTSSS ??? YESS!! Not Just Zombie Invasions Anymore Very Happy ! I will make a spleef Arena for All to use !
    A Faction PVP LARGE Arena ! ALSO RAIDS >Very Happy ! Raids Are when WAR Is Declared TO ALL Sides ANd for The Event PVP IS ON IN EVERY FACTION TOWN AND CITY and CAN be attacked by ANY Faction!(( factions can gang up on the other faction as well ! but If That does happen Wink mods And admins might support the other side Somehow !)). Best City Awards ! a admin Would Rate Eachtown that WAs the best looking or was Really Active and fun to be in Very Happy and each faction would Get Benifiets Like an extra Peace Charge ! or even Support from mods In pvp :3 If they were up for it Wink.

Now please Tell me if you liked this idea ! just CLICK YES or no on the poll ! Click yes Wink you know how fun this would be !
    Also Comment too Very Happy TELL OLLEH TOO !!~!!! LOve Dragongunz11 <3 Ps. i would be ruling one of the factions ! BTW this idea was FROM a long Time ago that we tried Very Happy Stonehand and ironorder !

Wow Stonehand and ironorder, Those were the days Very Happy

-Mavric

Last edited by andf on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote)
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Its really easy to restrict faction creation, I don't even have to code anything.

Oly wanted to do 4 factions. Once I make some sort of /fspawn he will set it himself for all factions and they can begin creating their strongholds.

I'm thinking of making declaring war cost ( )s and it will be active for a limited time, so when war is declared, it means something.
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

For the hole war thing you could type idk like /fwar <factionname> and then when they die the cant take part in pvp untill the war is over
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Post  redrooster9500 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:29 am

haha solid and faith already had a war on iron haha
    pepsda
    pepsda

Post  pepsda Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Funny thing is, I think Iron won. I know we killed more solids than they killed Irons. And faith, well we haven't fought you much.

Dragon, you really should clear up these rules. For example, Iron raided you and you never declared peace, thus can we still raid? Wolf and I agree that we should have been able to without getting /killed.
    808pyro
    808pyro

Post  808pyro Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 am

Can the fourth faction be flame?
    or ice?
    GlobalJester214
    GlobalJester214

A NEW ERA ! Empty drag

Post  GlobalJester214 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 am

hey dragon i think its time for another warzone Smile

Sponsored content