Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Professions

Desmond_Harold
    Desmond_Harold

Professions Empty Professions

Post  Desmond_Harold Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 pm

So i spent $8750 tonight resetting my skills and then 2000 to re-train as a farmer. I did this because i figured the harvest ability would be useful. When i use it however there are no crops that are dropped (l-click) with steel hoe. I'm wondering if I'm doing it wrong or when you use the harvest ability is it supposed to drop the crops you "harvest". I tried with Sugar Cane and with Wheat and I find it frustrating as if it does not drop the crops to collect it is somewhat useless.
    Thanks for your time.
    Desmond
    Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Professions Empty Re: Professions

Post  Olyol95 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 am

Since we updated saga, there have been a few issues with it, one being this and another being xp collection. Andf is in the middle of a major update to saga and the levellig system, but as he has been busy with exams recently he has had little time to both work on saga and to contact me. This means I am sorry to say that I have little idea what is happening with saga at this moment in time. I will look into it, however my main effort at the moment is concentrating on exams myself, and the connection problems we seem to be experiencing. In short I will try to remedy this, but you may have to be patient for a permanent fix.
    Desmond_Harold
    Desmond_Harold

Post  Desmond_Harold Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:39 am

Ok i understand with exams and whatnot and am not overly worried about the matter and will be as patient as needed. I was really just making sure i wasn't expecting the profession to do something it wasn't designed to or that i wasn't doing it wrong. Thanks again for your help Oly and thanks to andf for all the great work he has done/ is doing.
    Desmond_Harold
    Fluxx_is_angry
    Fluxx_is_angry

Post  Fluxx_is_angry Tue May 01, 2012 7:36 am

did andy create saga? because thats like revolutionary for mine craft online servers, its quite good, I'm a maxed out farmer Razz but heres the thing. I'm wondering if i should really upgrade my farmer profession if I'm maxed out, what does upgrading farming do??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:42 pm