Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Admins Investigate

sirjewell

Admins Investigate Empty Admins Investigate

Post  sirjewell Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 am

Im Am Sir jewell And i was demodded for duping items ( BS ) and blowing up a area underground beacuse i did not know about that what i am annoyed about is blatent mod abuse that i have see and i would like someone to look into this
    I kill sinp at xp farm settlement and about 14 - 20 secs later i was attack by somthing invisabul and i was trying to see what it was and nothing was around and then i burnt to death i went to go get rune to protect my items and i was suddenly tped back to the location of the my death and i was attacked again with no rune and i still could not see my attacker and i had already burnt to death my the sword and you could ask fiskerton5 he saw that i died and he was near by where i died i try to say stop but i was die to fast so i tryed to do /home and every time i tryed somthing like that i wass tped back in seconds i thought the only thing to do since i was getting killed to quickly i thought i could not see my attacker as the where in vanish i belive i left the server and i asked fiskerton5 what was happening fisk could only see snip at the location but no one else and snip was at the olocation i asked frank what was happening in admin chat and he found out it was wetaker and wetaker was saying i combat logged to fisk out of admin chat he said to fisk someone about tping me to him and killing me if i ever came on again and fisk has agreed to post a screan shot of the event and what he said in chat and i think wetaker should be disaplined or demodded for this very dlatent abuse of power.
    sir jewell
    p.s someone C.I ed my Inventory and i have lost all my dimond armour and weaponds again :I
    sirjewell

Admins Investigate Empty Picture

Post  sirjewell Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 am

picture of wetaker in chat taken by fiskerton5
    Admins Investigate Wetake16
    Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Admins Investigate Empty Re: Admins Investigate

Post  Olyol95 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:51 am

ci was probably due to the removal of the creative world, if you were in it when it was removed then your creative inventory persisted into survival. Your screenshot doesnt prove anything tbh, just that he would do it, not that he did. Finally i would also like to ask where you got that sword and enchantments. If you used creative to get it you are not allowed to pvp with it anyway.
    sirjewell

Post  sirjewell Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 am

The sword was not from creative it was very old that i have used for a very long time and that was taken after i was repetedly tped to him by fiskerton5 and you could ask f1 or fiskerton5 about the event or clizx95 about the event
    wetaker1
    wetaker1

Post  wetaker1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

my fault because I killed him and I didnt see he died anywhere in the chat I scrolled up and down and I was like did he tp away???? So I tped him back once then he told me and I payed him 1000 and said sorry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:54 pm