Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

saga xp no work?

fiskerton5

saga xp no work? Empty saga xp no work?

Post  fiskerton5 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 am

Hello, im here today bcause I would like to say about the saga xp not working. My proffesion as a woodcutter works fine but when i cutt trees or use my abilitys, it dosnt give me any xp so i can get more unspent levels. Some of you admins may say "your stupid, and your not looking at it right". Well on the bar that says remaining xp, it wont drop like when i normaly used to cutt wood it would drop and eventually add another unspent xp to my xp bar. But now it dosnt. If u think i hit a level max my level is 49 and if the max is 50, I still have some remaining xp left. So if andf or anyone could fix this or help, please let me know. Also this is still a problem when im in creative or if im not. Bye~

-Fisk
    fiskerton5

saga xp no work? Empty Re: saga xp no work?

Post  fiskerton5 Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:28 am

So i guess i just heard from oly that the max level is 50. So I am 50 woodcutting right, so then i was wondering since i cant level anymore, i was wondering if an admin can make a deal with me to take away my 50 woodcutting and change it to 50 blacksmithing. If an admin will do that that would be awsome. Thanks

-Fisk
    Fluxx_is_angry
    Fluxx_is_angry

Post  Fluxx_is_angry Sun May 20, 2012 9:43 am

ya that would be cool, if you could trade proficiency levels for ontehr one for ()

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:34 pm