Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New ranks...

mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

New ranks... Empty New ranks...

Post  mavric_XXX Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 am

Ranks for settlements..
    name of place: name of rank: Description:
    Forge: Blacksmith, probably should get the blacksmith proffesion he/her is the only one that can place/break in a forge (Accept from nobles and the owner)(This applies for all settlement ranks in there work place)
    Mine Shaft: Miners, Preferably has the mining profession as they will get ores, obsidian and other things people mine Razz
    WatchTowers: Guards, Probably should get the rogue skill and what not, as these will shoot mobs from the watch tower.
    Taverns: Inn Keepers, no Skill/Proffesion needed They keep a record on who has paid rent to stay in the Tavern and who hasnt.
    Warehouse: Storage keepers, No skill/Proffesion needed. They keep track of the things taken and put into the warehouse (This is just town junk) .
    Academy: Generals, should probably have warrior and be good at mob killing and pvp to train warriors in the worlds of pvp and mob killing
    Farms: Farmers, should probably have farming proffesion (If there is one xD) they harvest crops nuff said.
    Barracks: Arms men, They work with blacksmiths, taking swords, bows, arrows and armour to be stored in the Barracks.
    Arena: Warriors, they fight the people/mobs in the arena they are trained by generals and should have the warrior Skill
    Trading posts: Traders, These people work at the trading post, they can swap money or item but need to work with the rest of the towns workers/commoners to stay stocked
    Woods Camp: LumberJacks, the gather wood, and trade/sell it and keep some of the profit and wood
    Head Noble, they keep track of other noble to see if they are not using there powers the way they should and demotes him too..
    UnderDog (Or maybe UnderDog Noble) then when the Owner comes online it comes up as a notification in his MOTD

These ranks get payed the amount set by the owner If the owner wants he/she can maybe use a command to set payment to that rank which takes from his wallet untill he hasnt got the money, then he might have to start firing people Razz

Please implement these ranks remember though admins, Its ot what you want its what the people want, Unless people will get Bored and quit Razz dont take it personally

-Mavric_XXX
    Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

New ranks... Empty Re: New ranks...

Post  Olyol95 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:24 am

I have moved the topic into the correct category, however I don't see that much of this will be implemented into the game as andf has his own ideas on where saga is going, but I cannot speak for him.
    mavric_XXX
    mavric_XXX

Post  mavric_XXX Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 am

But I still would Like you, and everyone else's Opinion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:36 pm