Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I'm Leaving Forever.

Arch9
    Arch9

I'm Leaving Forever. Empty I'm Leaving Forever.

Post  Arch9 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to let you all know that I'm leaving lostboys now forever. No, I'm not coming back one more time; never. I was disgusted by what I heard tonight and what horrible things that people were saying, and I am mortified; this is it. I'm completely cutting myself off from all of you. I am removing you all from my skype if I have you added and I won't be coming back. I know in the past I have said this, but I was so disgusted that I am completely quitting.

I had a good time knowing you guys, lostboys had truly been a great experience for me for a little over a year. I had made friends, I had made enemies, and I had left with only 2 things; anger and hate all thanks to a few people. I would just like to make some last statements before I leave...

I remember the first few days I joined lostboys. It really was a lot of fun meeting all the new people: Noble the weirdo, Travis the perv, Red the self-centered one, Bakaz, moemoe and Arch, the ones that came into my town and killed me daily...and so many others. Some of these things might've been negative, but it was all truly a great experience getting to know you guys over the past year. We shared a lot of really fun times. With Travis, I had fun trolling cwish and Jo, with Noble, I had fun just being myself, with Pan, having someone that I could relate to, with CC, having another girl to play with, and the rest of the server, being kind and made me look forward to coming onto minecraft everyday.

I have had some tough times lately, and I really appreciate all the love you have given me and support. With God on my side, I know that everything is going to be alright. To all you non-believers, God is still watching you, whether you believe it or not and whether you love him or not. He will be the one that will be and is your savior, and he is the one that put you where you are now. God is the one that keeps me sane now. He is the one that I can pray to just to get things off of my mind...
    No matter what, whether you believe or not, God will always be someone that is there for you. When all hope is lost, pray. I am not really one that goes to church, but I still believe in God and I pray to him when no one else will listen or I just don't feel comfortable telling anyone else my problems. I have had experiences talking to God and hearing him talk to me...I know you people will think I'm crazy, but it's true. I went through an extreme downhill moment in my life; I was extremely depressed and I one day had a dream about God where he talked to me about what I was going through. God is real.

Some of the things in my life now are making me a little stressed like school. I want to either be a writer or a scientist of some sort when I'm older, and that requires good grades. I am doing excellent so far and very proud. I am also getting into more things that don't include videogames. I am just starting up my Etsy account and will be selling some stuff on there to start earning some money towards things that I want. Also, even though I hate to admit it, I am having trouble with my weight. For a girl that is 13 and my height, I am on the overweight side. Right now I am currently trying to change it so I can become the person that I once was. With the help of my friends, I will do fine. I am aiming for 50 pounds of weight loss by this summer which will bring me to a weight of 110 pounds.

Well, it's about time that I end this. You guys are probably tired of reading this. Hopefully, some of you will miss me...I know that some of you don't even care at all. I hope that you guys can rememer me to be one that was kind towards the server and a help. I wish luck towards the new owners of the server, Red and Adi, and I wish great luck to the rest of you.

"What matters is to live in the present, live now, for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past."

I wish you all great luck in life.Thanks for being great.

Love,
    Jess

Last edited by Arch9 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rosiecloud
    Rosiecloud

I'm Leaving Forever. Empty I know this did happen,

Post  Rosiecloud Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:53 pm

I was there when did this happen, I know why she would want to quit, I understand, also it is very nice how she is not pointing out anynames, But bye Jess! We'll miss You Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Rosiecloud on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rosiecloud
    Rosiecloud

I'm Leaving Forever. Empty I know this did happen,

Post  Rosiecloud Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 pm

I was there when did this happen, I know why she would want to quit, I understand, also it is very nice how she is not pointing out anynames, But by Jess! We'll miss You Crying or Very sad
    <yolosparkles>
    <yolosparkles>

I'm Leaving Forever. Empty Re: I'm Leaving Forever.

Post  <yolosparkles> Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Jess dont quit the server because a couple of people put you down D:
    mopper2
    mopper2

I'm Leaving Forever. Empty NO DONT GO

Post  mopper2 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:39 am

please dont go! we love you
    Guenther
    Guenther

Post  Guenther Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:03 am

Rosiecloud, May I have the names of the individuals who made jess feel mortified?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:58 pm