Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Problems with fishattack

Bungroids

Problems with fishattack Empty Problems with fishattack

Post  Bungroids Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 pm

yeah so fishattack banned me for 2 days for some arbitrary reason. He said I should be banned for that one day which i vaguely remember when I was "being the biggest d*ck ever" on the map previous to the one right now. I request that he be stripped of his powers because obviously this is a good example of his abuse. He constantly breaks rules himself more so than other mods. Furthermore I am not asking to be unbanned for the time being since I already have a busy schedule. But to prevent any other person on the Lostboys server to be unfairly and unequally treated Fishattack must be disabled from using his banning powers.
    This is sorta how our conversation went.
    F" you know you should be banned"
    B" why?"
    F" remember that day when you were being the biggest d*ck ever"
    B" yeah sure, what about it"
    F" yeah you should be banned for 2 days"
    B" Okay wanna ban me"
    F" MMM not now"
    B" Just wait till tommorow cause I dont play weekdays"
    F" No how bout now Smile"

Disconnected
    redrooster9500
    redrooster9500

Problems with fishattack Empty Re: Problems with fishattack

Post  redrooster9500 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:46 pm

fish also jails people for no reason!!! just for fun
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 am

I want fish to comment here.
    TheFish
    TheFish

Post  TheFish Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 am

I have a few points to address here.
    First of all Redrooster I don't jail people for no reason, I specifically make sure I don't jail genuine players that have not broken any rules. If I have any doubt about if they have broken the rules then it just really depends on my mood and how much I like or dislike you. The reason for this is because I am a Human.

Secondly I feel that I was well within my right to have banned Bung for 2 days. Although what he did may have been a while ago. I don't see how he can just skip the rules and have no punishment for what he did that day. Personally I feel that he should have been permanently banned on that day. He persistently acted like a complete d*ck, disrespecting me and other staff members, saying a lot of racist and stereotypical words and just generally being a nightmare to deal with. He also played the "I don't speak English" way to avoid punishment. He acted like a 5 year old saying "y u mute mute [racsim is not acceptable]" In Pm.

Taking this all into conclusion I feel that his punishment was fair and that justice was served in this circumstance.

-Fisha
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 am

Fish has a point here. Bung, you seem to loose your temper very fast. I remember muting you for that.
    Bungroids

Post  Bungroids Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 am

haha okay...Well I'm still banned and its been over 3 days and 12 hours I believe. So mind unbanning me? Yeah I do have problems with racial slurs and what not but it still doesn't justify Fishattacks's response to me, especially when it seemingly is a personal problem.
    So Fish, are you gonna ban me again for same day? Or what, I find it unjustifiable to try someone for the same "crime" whenever you want. That's something you have to promise me. Furthermore I don't want you to speak to me unless it's regarding rules of conduct, and I shall do the same. Last time I assumed you spoke to me only because i was being a d*ck to other kids not to you. Don't be so high and mighty about yourself, I do much to support my own and keep an honest system built on justice. You should do the same.
    Thank you Andf I agree yes that I have fits of anger. It's only when other people piss me off by doing assholish things. Although I like you and respect you far greater than any admin on the server, and will try my best to be ambivalent when it comes to hot issues.
    andf
    andf
    Admin

Post  andf Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 am

Bungroids wrote:haha okay...Well I'm still banned and its been over 3 days and 12 hours I believe. So mind unbanning me? Yeah I do have problems with racial slurs and what not but it still doesn't justify Fishattacks's response to me, especially when it seemingly is a personal problem.
    So Fish, are you gonna ban me again for same day? Or what, I find it unjustifiable to try someone for the same "crime" whenever you want. That's something you have to promise me. Furthermore I don't want you to speak to me unless it's regarding rules of conduct, and I shall do the same. Last time I assumed you spoke to me only because i was being a d*ck to other kids not to you. Don't be so high and mighty about yourself, I do much to support my own and keep an honest system built on justice. You should do the same.
    Thank you Andf I agree yes that I have fits of anger. It's only when other people piss me off by doing assholish things. Although I like you and respect you far greater than any admin on the server, and will try my best to be ambivalent when it comes to hot issues.

I unbanned you, but seriously, try to control your temper.

It's quite simple really. If you aren't on the warning list, then you can just ask and you will get unbanned.

Fish is a mod, its his job to step in, when someone is a jerk to others.
    If mods don't do it, then people might get the idea that it is ok and the
    chat will be a cesspool. That would be bad for everyone, including you.

If you think fish (or any other mod) bans you for no reason, then make a post. We will clear it out.
    Jeremiahandrew

Problems with fishattack Empty i was jailed from fishattack and now banned

Post  Jeremiahandrew Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:46 am

redrooster is corrct i was jailed and now banned for no reason
    Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:06 am