Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Server closing for good, scheduled for friday.

Olyol95
    Olyol95
    Admin

Server closing for good, scheduled for friday. Empty Server closing for good, scheduled for friday.

Post  Olyol95 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 am

I am sorry to inform you that the server will be officially closing come the end of this week as Matt can no longer fulfill the role of host, and no suitable host could be found within the time-frame given. I would like to say that it was fun, I have had many a happy hour on the server and I hope that you all did too. We tried our best to create a fun community and a place where everyone could kick back and relax, and make friends. I know for certain that I have. I hope that you all remember how it was, and not how it is now, recently we have seen a dip in users and many members of the management have either given up or quit. So we are officially moving to hiatus, who knows maybe one day lostboys will return to the scene, but for now farewell, thank you everyone for your support and genuine interest in the server, we hope you had a blast.

so long, Lostboys Administration Team xx

Last edited by Olyol95 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arch9
    Arch9

Server closing for good, scheduled for friday. Empty Re: Server closing for good, scheduled for friday.

Post  Arch9 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:13 am

Olleh,

You did an excellent job of running lostboys. It's really great that you've been able to keep me on for like, a year and a 1/3 along with many others who have been on so long. It's sad to say goodbye, and it's sad to see such a great server go down.
    It was unfortunate that we couldn't find a new owner, and really, if you did find a new owner, lostboys would be so much different and not as great without you around.

So bye everyone, lol, for a second time.

Btw Goodbye originally was "God bye" which meant "God be with you." So goodbye
    -Jess

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 pm